Sunday 21 October 2012

Explore Tarragona !

I recently discovered a great website for families. It is all about Costa Daurada region and loads of things to do or visit around. I live in Torredembarra and I have already tried out some of their great recommendations ( Restaurant Aqua, for one, which I will talk about soon!!) or short excursions along our coast. Whether you are visiting or living in the area, I totally recommend you subscribe. The site is in Catalan/Spanish/English so there is no excuse not to be informed.

 I per no repetir-me gaire, recomanar a tota les famílies de la zona ( Costa Daurada i Terres de l'Ebre, aixó va per vatros, família Altés i Garcia) que us apunteu a la newsletter. Plena d'idees i sugerències, us aporten novetats per cada cap de setmana, Des d'excursions a activitats, visites i/o restaurant "family friendly".

 For more info check out the banner!! 
 Ens veiem!

Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment